Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Louisville, Kentucky tradition! As an appetizer, pour some sauce over a cream cheese block and serve with crackers. It's good on lots of other cheeses and on beef, chicken, and pork as a marinade.
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle chutney (I use Rafetto Chut-Nut)
- 1 -2 ounce Tabasco sauce (Start with 1 ounce and add more if you like)
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles chili sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles ketchup
- Mix and bottle. I use Ball jars to bottle the sauce. You can store unrefrigerated. Once opened, refrigerate. Note: The serving size is 8-50 because it really depends on how you serve it. If you serve as an appetizer on top of cheese and crackers, you can easily serve 50 people. If you marinate meat in it as an entree, it will probably serve approximately 8 people.