Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I keep on finding then losing this recipe. I am going to post it now before I lose it again. Delicious with pecans and olives and creamy. Will last in the fridge for weeks but never ever does in my house. I love it with Triscuits.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened, i use low fat
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, i use low fat hellmans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, also can use walnuts
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons olive juice, from olive jar
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Great on a sandwich or on crackers.
I have used this recipe for years, and although I'm not a great cook, it's an appetizer I can always count on. It's delicious, and my friends always rave about it.
I've been making this recipe for years. I make it exactly as described, and eveyone loves it. My daughter likes to take a small container of it (with crackers in a separate container) in her school lunch.
Used food processor; pulsed enough to get a smooth paste. Used walnuts. My husband and I couldn't get enough of it! Delicious. Thanks for sharing, Mandabears!