Fast and easy when you don't have enough time to prepare cookies from scratch. If you mix them by hand, they will be flatter and more like a cookie. If you use a mixer, they will be puffier and more like cake. The cake-like version is good with a simple confectioner sugar & milk (or juice if you used an orange or lemon cake mix) glaze.
- 510.29 g box cake mix, unprepared (any flavor)
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Mix all ingredients well to remove lumps.
- Stir in raisins and/or nuts and/or chocolate chips if you so desire.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheet about 2-inches apart.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.