Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the paper and am posting it here so that I won't lose it!
Make and share this Heloise's Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- Mix all ingredients together (I use a blender).
- Put in a clear container with a lid (I use a clean clear mayo jar).
- If not used immediately, store in the refrigerator.