Recipe by ElaineAnn
Great for a light lunch, snack, or appetizer.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
Congrats on your 2010 Week 3 Football Pool win!!! This was a quick and easy recipe and the flavors were really good together. I ate it on wheat bread and with crackers. The combination of the cream cheese and olives was really tasty. I will be using this recipe again!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cream cheese stand at room temperature until soft. Mash with a fork and add mayonnaise.
- Add chopped pecans, olives and olive juice. Stir well.
- Add pepper to taste.
- The mixture should be mushy.
- Store in pint jars for 24 to 48 hours. It will thicken.
- Good on crackers, thin toast, or thin bread and lettuce.