Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe we used to use where I work. I really didn't want to try it at first but I am really glad I did because it's fantastic.
- 1 croissant, sliced lengthwise
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 of an avocado, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 tablespoons carrots, shredde
- 1⁄4 of a green apple, sliced
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the croissant.
- Arrange the sliced avacado over the cream cheese.
- Top with all the other ingredients.
I loved this! I left out the Apple and Raisins and subbed Cucumber and Tomato. I know that changes the recipe but this is what was on the salad bar and I wanted a veggie sandwich. I really liked this on the Croissant. Thanks for sharing I will make this again! :)
Hubby took this to work, and it was a HUGE HIT everyone enjoyed it! Used honey roasted sunflower seeds which added to the flavor, and the Granny Smith apples, gave it the crunch.