Recipe by Lisa1
Wonderful wild rice breakfast porridge served at the Hell's Kitchen restaurants here in Minneapolis and in Duluth. Recipe by Mitch Omer (Hell's Kitchen owner & chef) and available in the "Damn Good Food" cookbook.
Top Review by collinbradford
So good. This is like a really hearty rice pudding, but with a maple flavor and nuts and berries. It's perfect winter comfort food, or great for breakfast. I had my doubts, but no longer.
- 946.36 ml cooked wild rice
- 59.14 ml pure maple syrup (plus more for serving)
- 59.14 ml dried blueberries
- 59.14 ml craisins
- 118.29 ml roasted cracked hazelnuts
- 236.59 ml heavy cream (plus more, warmed, for serving)