Recipe by Cook Food Mood
A variation of prawns in white wine sauce. Decided to experiment with leftover vodka from a Xmas party, and they were gobbled up pretty soon enough!
Top Review by momaphet
Quick and tasty, I liked that the cream sauce wasn't too heavy. I was out of cilantro so used fresh basil and a little pesto and some red pepper flakes for some zing. Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 500 g prawns
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1⁄4 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and remove shells from prawns.
- Marinate prawns with salt, pepper and vodka for at least 30 minute.
- Heat butter in pan. Add garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add prawns and marinate. Add more vodka according to your preference until they have been somewhat soaked by the prawns.
- Add 1/4 cup cream to pan.
- Stir in coriander and serve hot.