Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another fantastic recipe from my Mother-in-law, so tasty.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together maregarine graham wafer crumbs. Pat into 9x9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with coconut, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Pour Eagle Brand over top. Better to pour after each layer.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Cool. Cut in squares.