Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom always made these when I was a kid and they are AWESOME! I don't even like coconut, but with this recipe I LOVE it!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt margerine in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the ingerdients one at a time in the given order.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into small squares.
My cousin has this recipe in her cookbook. She also made it as a girl in home economics. She raves about it. I haven't as yet made it, but will soon.