Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, layered bar cookies, and fun to experiment with using different mixes of chips and nuts!
- 59.16 ml butter or 59.16 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml coconut, grated
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml nuts, chopped (I like peanuts but you can use walnuts,pecans, etc)
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips (optional)
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in an 11 x 7 inch baking pan, making sure the sides of the pan are coated.
- Layer cracker crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, chopped nuts and butterscotch chips in that order.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Loosen from the pan; cool and cut into squares.
If I could give these more stars, I would! I *loved* them! Not only were they delicious, they were the easiest cookies I've ever made and I keep most of the ingredients in my pantry. Thank you for a great recipe!
These are sooooo good...My aunt is not allowed to show up to any holiday function without these!!!!
OMG, I made these last Christmas season and forgot to rate them! Everybody loved them. I sent a box to my aunt in Mi. She said they held up very well in the mail. I used pecans because I had so many, but next time I will try walnuts. Thanks for posting, s'kat!