Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, layered bar cookies, and fun to experiment with using different mixes of chips and nuts!
Make and share this Hello Dolly Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in an 11 x 7 inch baking pan, making sure the sides of the pan are coated.
- Layer cracker crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, chopped nuts and butterscotch chips in that order.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Loosen from the pan; cool and cut into squares.
If I could give these more stars, I would! I *loved* them! Not only were they delicious, they were the easiest cookies I've ever made and I keep most of the ingredients in my pantry. Thank you for a great recipe!
These are sooooo good...My aunt is not allowed to show up to any holiday function without these!!!!
OMG, I made these last Christmas season and forgot to rate them! Everybody loved them. I sent a box to my aunt in Mi. She said they held up very well in the mail. I used pecans because I had so many, but next time I will try walnuts. Thanks for posting, s'kat!