1/1 Photo of Hello Dolly Cookie Bars
Easy, layered bar cookies, and fun to experiment with using different mixes of chips and nuts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Melt the butter in an 11 x 7 inch baking pan, making sure the sides of the pan are coated.
- 3Layer cracker crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, chopped nuts and butterscotch chips in that order.
- 4Pour sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 6Loosen from the pan; cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hello Dolly Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g