Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Making and eating Hello Dolly's have been a tradition in our family for a long time. These are also known as 7 Layer Bars and Magic Cookie Bars. Every Christmas we always make these yummy bars.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 13 by 9 inch baking pan mix together butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips, and walnuts in layers evenly over crust. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Yummy! Made these today, but used 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of peanut butter chips for a different spin. I can't have the holidays without these cookies!