Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are sticky, gooey and chewy as well as crunchy. Adapted from Homesick Texan
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, cut into large pieces
- 8 graham crackers, pulsed in a food processor to form crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave in heatproof bowl until just melted when stirred. Add graham cracker crumbs. Mix and then press evenly into the bottom of 8×8 baking pan.
- Layer coconut, pecans, butterscotch and chocolate chips on top of graham cracker base. Pour sweetened condensed milk over whole mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is light brown.