Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
Mom used to make these for my sister and me when we were little. I made these for my (ex)boyfriend and he loved them.
Top Review by Suzanne S.
These bars were so decadent and delicious! This is my kind of baking, mix, press, sprinkle and bake! Easy to put together, with my daughter at the helm, and delicious. The hardest part of the recipe was waiting for them to cool so we could cut them. Thanks for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces flaked coconut
- 6 Hershey Bars (broken apart)
- 15 ounces condensed milk
- Pour melted butter into 13X9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Break up chocolate bars and cover over the pecans.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over the chocolate bars.
- Pour condensed milk over coconut flakes.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or slightly brown on top.
- Cool then cut into bars.
- Can be stored at room tempeture for up to two weeks.