1/2 Photos of Hello Dolly Bars
Mom used to make these for my sister and me when we were little. I made these for my (ex)boyfriend and he loved them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour melted butter into 13X9 baking pan.
- 2Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter.
- 3Sprinkle pecan pieces over the graham cracker crumbs.
- 4Break up chocolate bars and cover over the pecans.
- 5Sprinkle coconut flakes over the chocolate bars.
- 6Pour condensed milk over coconut flakes.
- 7Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or slightly brown on top.
- 8Cool then cut into bars.
- 9Can be stored at room tempeture for up to two weeks.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hello Dolly Bars
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 903.1
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 413.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g