Recipe by Dancer^
Chocolate, carmel, coconut, and nuts... Mmmm!
Top Review by donijo57
After reading all the positive reviews I had to try these. I might have done something wrong- the cracker crumb crust was wet and did not hold together well at all. I was careful and timed them right- if I would have cooked them any longer, the coconut would have burnt. They ended up in the trash. Maybe will try them again and double check, as the reviews are so good.
- 1 2⁄3 cups ground graham crackers (10-12 graham crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pick your favorite. I like pecans.)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 14 -15 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cinnamon with graham cracker crumbs.
- Add butter and stir to moisten.
- Press the mixture into a 9"x13" pan.
- Top the crust with the chopped nuts.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Top with coconut.
- Mix vanilla into the condensed milk.
- Pour evenly over the top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until the coconut is becoming golden brown.
- Important: Cool before cutting!