Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Remember those "Samoa" Girl Scout cookies everyone always loved? This bar cookie is a lot like them. It's incredibly simple to put together and so far it's proven irresistible. Ratings and critiques appreciated :)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Fill bottom of 8x8 pan with buttered crumbs. Layer with walnuts, chips, and coconut. Do not mix! Allow each ingredient to remain its own layer.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top, covering entirely.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool thoroughly before cutting (putting it in the fridge helps). Cut into reasonably sized bars or squares and store away from heat.
These bars are so good! My daughter just love them! Thanks for posting!