Recipe by CherryRed
Remember those "Samoa" Girl Scout cookies everyone always loved? This bar cookie is a lot like them. It's incredibly simple to put together and so far it's proven irresistible. Ratings and critiques appreciated :)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Fill bottom of 8x8 pan with buttered crumbs. Layer with walnuts, chips, and coconut. Do not mix! Allow each ingredient to remain its own layer.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top, covering entirely.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool thoroughly before cutting (putting it in the fridge helps). Cut into reasonably sized bars or squares and store away from heat.