1/8 Photos of Hello Dollies
These are rich, yummy layered squares that require no bowl or mixing. They are very easy to make and come out wonderful. (I have no idea where the name came from...got these out of a 30 year old women's club cookbook.) 12/23/08: Butter amount changed to reflect the advice and opinions in reviews. Thanks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spread melted butter in a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- 4Add the nuts, chips and coconut, sprinkling evenly over crumbs.
- 5Cover all with condensed milk.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hello Dollies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g