Recipe by Chef by Chance
This is from "Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee." and is a favorite of my DH.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Cover with 1 cup of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans, and coconut. Press firmly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Melt the shortening and the remaining cup of chocolate chips in a small saucepan, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour over the dollies.