Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe my grandma used to make all the time. Its always at hit at our family functions. Its SO easy to make!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter and put into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle out graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- Then sprinkle out the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts and coconut.
- Pour can of sweened condenced milk over top.