This is a tropical twist on one of my favorite bar cookies.***ADOPTED***
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a 13 x 9 inch oblong baking pan.
- 2Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the butter to form the crust.
- 3Evenly distribute in the order listed, the next ingredients (except for the milk), over the crust.
- 4Remove the entire top of the can of condensed milk, and gently stir in the rum flavoring.
- 5Drizzle the milk over the top of the last layer (coconut).
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hello (Aloha) Dollies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: