Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Hellmann's Best Foods.
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In medium bowl stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat well.
- Cover; chill at least 2 hours.
I love coleslaw! And this one is so easy and delicious. I also did not include the green pepper. Thank you for posting my new go-to coleslaw recipe!
This is my family's favorite coleslaw and I have been making it for years. I do not use the bell pepper and often use 1/2 diced sweet onion in place of the green onions. Either way it is delicious. Thanks for posting.
Yum! I made this up for supper, left out the green pepper. Thanks for a good dressing!