Party dip for pumpernickel bread.
Make and share this Hellman's Classic Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. in bowl, combine sour cream, spinach, mayo, soup mix, water chestnuts, and green onions. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Scoop out large hollow through top of bread loaf. Fill with dip mixture.
- serve with bread cubes from cut center and assorted fresh veggies.
- Cooking time includes marinating time.
I love this recipe because it is the one my Mom always made. We just leave out the water chestnuts. I find it addictive.
I have made this many times and everyone likes it. It is not only pretty to look at, but it is fun to eat. I am so happy that you posted this because I lost my recipe. I keep meaning to pick up a box of Knorr's soup in the store so I can get the recipe again to file away, but I keep forgetting when I'm there. Now, I have put it in my own cookbook on Zaar. I encourage people to try it because it is delicious. Thanks for posting Sheri77.