- 300 g package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 56.69 g package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 283.49 g can water chestnuts (drained and chopped)
- 3 green onions
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. in bowl, combine sour cream, spinach, mayo, soup mix, water chestnuts, and green onions. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Scoop out large hollow through top of bread loaf. Fill with dip mixture.
- serve with bread cubes from cut center and assorted fresh veggies.
- Cooking time includes marinating time.