- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can water chestnuts (drained and chopped)
- 3 green onions
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. in bowl, combine sour cream, spinach, mayo, soup mix, water chestnuts, and green onions. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Scoop out large hollow through top of bread loaf. Fill with dip mixture.
- serve with bread cubes from cut center and assorted fresh veggies.
- Cooking time includes marinating time.