Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 cups cooked cubed potatoes
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- chopped carrot
- red and green pepper, chopped
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion, carrots, red and green pepper and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.