Found on another site by another user. I'm posting it here so I can add it to my cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup hellmann mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup egg yolk
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 anchovy fillet (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- 2Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3In a large bowl toss together with lettuce, croutons and bacon.
- 4Garnish with additional fresh grated parmesan cheese and fresh ground pepper.
- 5Notes: Dressing will keep for up to 1 week in the refrigerator. Makes 1 cup dressing.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hellman's Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1003.5
- Calories from Fat 597
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 802.2 mg
- Sodium 1507.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: