Recipe by Martha Claire
This is an unbelievably simple recipe that tastes wonderful. The way I make this low-fat is by using Hellmann's "Just2Good" mayo instead of the regular.. unlike fat-free, I think it tastes JUST like light mayo and pretty close to the real thing. I also substitute low-fat Parmesan cheese, if possible. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup hellmann mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Combine mayonnaise and cheese.
- Spread on chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.