Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this in a Hellmann's add a long time ago & thought it was great. Feel free to add some heat to this sauce--I sometimes do! The sauce can be used in so many ways--as a dip with veggies, a spread for sandwiches, you name it!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's)
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 uncooked shrimp, kabobs (try chicken, scallops or even salmon, too)
- Combine first 6 ingredients; reserve 1/3 cup.
- Brush kabobs with remaining sauce.
- Grill until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
- Pairs well with grilled scallions or asparagus. Try placing your kabobs on a salad for a great lunch! Don't forget to try grilled fresh lemons, too!