- Carla -'s Note:
Looked all over zaar for this recipe and was surprised not to find it! This is our favorite summer potato salad recipe. The recipe comes from the cookbook "Hellmann's Mayonnaise - Over 100 Ways To Bring Out The Best".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (Light or Cholesterol Free Reduced Calorie)
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or 1/2 cup chives
- 1In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2Stir in potatoes, radishes and green onions (or chives).
- 3Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hellmann's Dijon Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 366.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g