Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Looked all over zaar for this recipe and was surprised not to find it! This is our favorite summer potato salad recipe. The recipe comes from the cookbook "Hellmann's Mayonnaise - Over 100 Ways To Bring Out The Best".
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (Light or Cholesterol Free Reduced Calorie)
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions or 1⁄2 cup chives
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, radishes and green onions (or chives).
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.