Recipe by - Carla -
Looked all over zaar for this recipe and was surprised not to find it! This is our favorite summer potato salad recipe. The recipe comes from the cookbook "Hellmann's Mayonnaise - Over 100 Ways To Bring Out The Best".
Top Review by Hey Jude
I needed a quick and easy potato salad recipe and this fit the bill perfectly. I used Hellmann's Canola Mayo and had to use dried dill instead of the fresh, otherwise, I made as written, using green onions. As BrooklynCookin stated, it's a perfect blend of mustard and mayo. I've always added boiled eggs to my potato salad and the dressing in this recipe almost tastes as if there's eggs in there, but, of course, not. The picky daughter had seconds so that says a lot! Thanks Carla!
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (Light or Cholesterol Free Reduced Calorie)
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions or 1⁄2 cup chives