Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The best macaroni salad ever! There is a same titled recipe on food.com but it calls for a different type of mustard. I'm not sure when they changed the recipe but I prefer this version.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped (may use red pepper)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover, chill.
- Makes 5 cups.
Much enjoyed. The mustard is a nice touch. I did use red bell pepper instead of green. Thanks for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs event.