1/6 Photos of Hellmann's Classic Macaroni Salad
A longtime favorite of my family. We don't have an outdoor summer gathering without this and Hellmann's Original Potato Salad. Can't go wrong with these delicious recipes. FYI: because of the mayo content, we put the bowl of salad into a slightly larger-sized bowl filled halfway with ice to keep the salads cold and fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- 2In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 3Stir in macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion.
- 4Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hellmann's Classic Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 819.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: