Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I gleaned this from Spicy Vegetarian Yahoo Group years ago. We LOVE it. And it is so easy!
Make and share this Helen's Spicy Millet recipe from Food.com.
- 5 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄3 cups millet
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill seed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onions or 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lecithin granules
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable bouillon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake in greased 9x13" pan for 1 hour.