- 1 whole onion, poked with holes
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 un-cooked chicken necks or 1 chicken back (or other meat as desired)
- 1 chicken bouillon cubes or 1 other seasoning, as desired
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to a large soup pot, 3/4 full of water, bring to boil and simmer for everything for up to 3 hours In another pot bring water to boil, cook any type of noodle.
- Strain chicken mix and add carrot or meats as desired or just save the broth.
- Add cooked noodles and enjoy or cool and freeze the broth!