Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was my grandmother Helen’s recipe. So easy, but yet so good. I give it for gifts – and my kids would kiss each other for this. Warm it up an serve it over ice cream. Or do as my grandmother would do – put a brownie under the ice cream first. Awesome. One recipe makes 2 pints of sauce.
- * Melt the butter and chocolate until blended.
- * Stir in the sugar slowly until completely mixed.
- * Add milk s-l-o-w-l-y, stirring constantly.
- * Add in vanilla – make sure all is blended.
- * Allow t0 cool slightly. Put in 2 pint jars.
- * Enjoy!