Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Grandma Helen's recipe from family collection.
- 473.18 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml butter
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 59.14 ml creme de menthe
- 118.29 ml white Creme de Cacao
- Put chocolate wafers in a ziplock bag and beat with a spoon to make crumbs.
- Combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1-1/2 cups sugar together.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.