Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Grandma Helen's recipe from family collection.
Make and share this Helen's Grasshopper Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Put chocolate wafers in a ziplock bag and beat with a spoon to make crumbs.
- Combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1-1/2 cups sugar together.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.