1 hr 15 mins
Brooke's Kitchen's Note:
Grandma Helen's recipe from family collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chocolate wafers in a ziplock bag and beat with a spoon to make crumbs.
- 2Combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter.
- 3Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a spring form pan.
- 4Beat cream cheese and 1-1/2 cups sugar together.
- 5Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- 6Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 to 60 minutes.
- 9Cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Helen's Grasshopper Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.9
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 264.9 mg
- Sodium 721.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 71.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white Creme de Cacao