Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I call this Helen's Arkansas Mud because well.......this is another one of mom's recipes and that's where she's from. It really is addicting for those chocoholics
- Cream together: 1 cup butter, sugar& 1/3 cup cocoa powder.
- Add eggs beating 1 at a time.
- Add flour, pecans& coconut.
- Pour into a 13x9in non stick pan& bake@ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While cake is hot spread on marshmello cream& cool.
- Mix 1/2 cup butter, 1/3 cup cocoa, powdered sugar, milk& vanilla until smooth.
- When cake is cooled spread mixture on top and keep cake stored in a cool area.