Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tres leches ice cream! Recipe is from The Latin Kitchen.
- 114 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups coconut milk, canned and chilled
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until all ingredients are evenly dispersed and incorporated.
- Freeze mixture according to ice cream maker instructions.
- Enjoy fresh or 10 minutes after freezer removal for luscious, creamy results.