1/5 Photos of Heirloom Tomatoes With Pomegranate Molasses Drizzle
From our latest issue of Sunset Magazine, June 2011. Fresh, quality ingredients are of utmost importance. Don't like oregano? Substitute another fresh herb: cilantro, marjoram, French tarragon, etc. Perfect for summer potlucks, a casual meal, brunch... The recipe introduction in the magazine mentions "The salad is good with grilled halloumi cheese tucked between the tomato slices." Yes, sounds good to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the dressing.
- 2Arrange the heirloom tomatoes on a serving platter.
- 3Drizzle the tomatoes with the olive oil-pomegranate molasses dressing.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
- 5Garnish the tomatoes slices with the fresh Greek oregano leaves.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heirloom Tomatoes With Pomegranate Molasses Drizzle
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: