1/1 Photo of Heirloom Tomato Sandwich With Basil Mayo
Chef Polexia's Note:
One of my favorite sandwiches when I want to keep it clean and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice heirloom tomato.
- 2mix mayo, chopped basil,salt, pepper,key lime juice, and chopped garlic.
- 3place basil mayo in refrigerator for 20 mins and chill.
- 4spread mayo on both sides of bread
- 5crumble goat cheese on bread.
- 6add slices of heirloom tomato.
- 7slice in half and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heirloom Tomato Sandwich With Basil Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 633.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: