Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 small garlic cloves, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 lbs grape tomatoes, Halved, quartered if large
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chives, cut into 1 in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, torn if large
- Heat oil and garlic in a small saute pan over medium-low heat. Cook till garlic is golden, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter, and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the garlic oil and sprinkle with the chives and basil just before serving.
Made this recipe as written with the exception of substituting lemon pepper for the usual S&P! VERY SIMPLE, VERY TASTY, especially when I had some home-grown tomatoes gifted to me by a friend who came to lunch! So fresh & satisfying ~ Thanks for a real keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]