Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and very pretty salad perfect for summer. Use fresh tomatoes from the farmer's market or roadside stands -- or if you're lucky, from your own garden. Nice dressing that is also good on other salads, not just this one!
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced multicolored heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomato, halved
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Toss veggies in large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in small bowl, pour over salad, and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.