Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Heinz website. Being a Heinz addict, I am always looking for new ways to use ketchup. It sounds gross, but is really good! And it turns out so pretty. :-)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend ketchup and lemon juice; combine with apples.
- (Note: if apples are very tart, add 1 to 2 T sugar to ketchup mixture.) For topping, combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon; cut in butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Fill pie shell with apples.
- Sprinkle topping over apples.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until apples are cooked.