Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A sneaky way I got my kids to eat broccoli. They actually liked it! From my friend Heide
- 3 (6 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 package Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Mix all ingredients except crackers and butter.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Crush crackers and scatter over broccoli mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Bak 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees.