Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I make these for my hubby...the hefes(boss)haha I let him think he is. But the pork ribs make a pussycat of him.
- 1 -2 lb country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced purple onion
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a casserole dish with foil.
- Spread pork ribs in pan and sprinkle wih salt and pepper.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over ribs.
- Bake 2 hours, serve with mac & cheese and mustard greens.