Recipe by fiery
Someone gave me this recipe long ago and I have often made it for parties, and BBQ's. Kids think it looks so cute, adults just like to eat it.
Top Review by cookingpompom
This is such a great idea, I really liked it but the others not so much. I agree that it needs more soup mix, I will alter that for next time. If you are wanting a lot of dip - this is a great recipe as it makes tons! Thanks for posting.
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 (150 g) sour cream
- 1 (32 g) packet dry onion soup mix
- 150 g cheese
- 1 (450 g) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (175 g) packet corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the softened cream cheese, with the sour cream, and onion soup mix till well mixed.
- Stir in the grated cheese and pineapple again mix well.
- Place in refridgerator until firm enough to hold own shape.
- Place on a serving plate and mould into hedgehog shape with definite hedgehog nose.
- Just before serving push corn chips into the dip like the hedgehog bristles.
- Use grapes, sultanas, raisins or olives for eyes.
- May need to place extra corn chips and around the hedgehog dip.