Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My grandpa, who was the owner of a small market in town, came up with this recipe several years ago. People still come up to me and tell me how much they miss GPa's empanadas.
- In mortar, crush garlic cloves. Add adobo.
- In large bowl, beat eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and vinegar. Add garlic adobo paste.
- Cover meat with oil, vinegar and paste mix.
- Cover mat with eggs.
- Bread with crushed crackers.
- Fry in medium heat for about 15 minutes. Fry in high heat until golden.