Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
All that and it doesn't taste bad!! Measurements are estimated.
- 1⁄4 cup full fat organic coconut milk (I like Earth's Choice brand)
- 1 bunch organic cilantro (large hand full including stems)
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed organic baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon maca, powder (raw)
- 3 tablespoons organic honey, to taste (raw and local, less (or more)
- 1 cup water
- Wash the cilantro and spinach if need be.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Enjoy energy & the road becoming healthier.
This is quite amazing. I made it twice - one time with cashew milk and some coconut butter, the second time I thought I'd give the coconut milk a try. Usually I don't do well with coconut milk, but in this, it was no problem. Really amazing because since I've tried this, I can have small amounts of coconut milk for cooking, too. The taste is not bad either - surprisingly pleasant in fact. As I have made several testings previously, I know I have no heavy metal in my body. So I can't say anything about the heavy metal detox effect. But it definitely made my lyme disease caused joint problems better, so I think I'll repeat this in regular intervals. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for Healthy Choices Game Superfood Special March 2013