- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup diced mushroom
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheese (I use fat free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss all ingredients except cheese into your favorite skillet and fry them until the potatoes are nearly done.
- Add the cheese and keep on the fire until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are done.
- Plate it up and serve it smothered in Tabasco and ketchup.
- It goes well with sausage, eggs, ham, or any other breakfast staple.