Recipe by teresas
This was sent in to our local KTCS TV station for one of their cookbooks called "Favorite Recipes". It was submitted by a viewer from Bellevue, Washington. She would order this from a restaurant called 13 Coins as a late night snack. You can also serve this as a side dish with any entree.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I have been looking for new ways to eat zucchini. We loved this. I used one large zucchini, light cream and a cup of parm cheese. I also added 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. This was even good heated up the next day.
- 4 zucchini, medium to medium-large
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream (unwhipped!)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated fresh (not the stuff in the green tube!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the zucchini into long wedges, roughly the size of 'steak fry' potatoes.
- Place in one layer in a rectangular oven baking dish.
- Pour container of unwhipped cream over.
- Cover with the grated fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes or so to get the top bubbly and golden brown.